Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Individuals In Groups" (ESSAY)

    In "Individuals In Groups" Carol Tavris writes that when people are in a bad situation groups don't do nothing and become lazy because they let someone else take care of the situation.I think that the author has stat somethings I have seen in my daily life.I notice people being lazy when there are other people around.If something bad is happening in their surroundings they don't do anything if there are other people in the same room.I have seen groups of people do this all of the time in my daily life.People should change the way they are.

   Carol Tavris did a experiment in behavioral psychology and proved how people are when they are in groups.He found out that when a person is alone in a room and something bad is happening,the person does something.But when they are in groups they don't do anything.That is proved that people are lazy when they are with others in the same room.I have seen this in t.v shows and in real life many times,that's why i know it's true.

   When there are groups of people I seen people not do anything no matter how bad the situation is.They become very lazy and social loafing when they are in groups.I seen groups act like this in streets,stores,malls,park any place where there was groups of people.That's why i feel like they become very lazy.I don't like the way people act when they are in groups.

   I would not act like them.If I see something bad happening I do something quick,even if I'm in a group of people.In My opinion people should all help each other in bad situations.I have been in many bad situations and i always did something when i was in a group.People should change their ways and help and stop being dependent of other people.People should change for the best.

  I respect people who do something when their in groups.Most people should stop being lazy when they are in a group.They should not depend on other people.They should all work together.If people would all do something when their in groups the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment